Monday, September 8, 2008

Birthday list

Okay so in case you were all wondering what you could get me for my birthday (coming up on the 16th) I thought I'd help you out and post a list, starting with most outrageous and continuing in no particular order.
1. A scooter--don't laugh they get great gas mileage.
2. A computer--so I don't have to come up to campus to check my e-mail
Okay now that I'm done wishing here's some real stuff:
3. Gift cards to Target and the like, anywhere where I can get some cute clothes and/or a good coat
4. North and South (not the Civil War one) book or movie.

Please see: http://www.amazon.com/North-South-Daniela-Denby-Ashe/dp/B000AYEL6U/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1220914320&sr=8-1
and
http://www.amazon.com/North-South-Oxford-Worlds-Classics/dp/0192831941/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1220914320&sr=8-3

5. Earphones (preferably small)
6. CD player or Discman
7. MP3 player
8. Blank CDs
9. Flash drive
10. Rechargeable AA batteries
11. Ever by Gail Carson Levine
Again please see:
http://www.amazon.com/Ever-Gail-Carson-Levine/dp/0061229628/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1220914522&sr=1-1
12. Candy
13. Membership at Gold's Gym (I don't know how much it costs I'm just throwing it out there)
14. A Bike
15. Glissen Gloss Rainbow Blending Thread 000 Bright White
Last time:
http://www.glissengloss.com/rainbow/r000.html
16. Dangly Earrings
17. Live Free Die Hard
18. Fresh peaches
19. Money
20. Visits and/or calls

Okay there's the list, any books or movies you feel you must share with me are welcome, please don't buy me clothes I like to pick my own.
And yes I am very much aware that I haven't gotten anyone but Momma a birthday present in about two years. I never said you were obligated to get me a present. Please see Item #20. :)

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

We picked about four bushels of peaches on Saturday! If they're still good I'll drop some off. :)
And I can't believe a trip to Ontario isn't on this list!

Kate Forsythe said...

turns out I have a chem test that same week too. :( it was on the list, but I can't make it work