Thursday, March 12, 2009

Perfect

So the other night my roommate's ex-(sort-of)boyfriend was over, he's been jerking her around all year, I think the dude's bi-polar and ridiculously self-centered. Anyway he was hanging out at our apartment and quote a line from Houseguest. I identified it, of course, and he was so shocked that I knew what it was! Shawnee (my roommate) said, Kate's a movie buff, try some other quotes, she'll get them! He thought he could beat me, but check out how perfectly he set himself up:
Him: "Oops! There goes my napkin!"
Me: "What's Up, Doc?"
Him: You know that film? No way! No one knows that film!
Me: Evidently I do.
Him: Hm...okay I've got one! "It would appear we are at an impasse."
Me: I'm afraid so. I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brain!
Is that just perfect or what? By the way after that I gave him one quote from Live Free or Die Hard and he was stumped. So much for dumb boyfriends. :)

No comments: