Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sister Hanson's Home!

Sister Hanson--I mean Janelle

Well guess who's home! It's Janelle, my dear sweet first child. I mean greenie. Strange that I trained her and she's home two months after me, isn't it? Oh well. For those of you who don't know who I'm talking about, she's the one--


who poured hot oil through our plastic strainer
that the branch ADORED in Uherske Hradiste
and who was with me when Mary was baptized.
So I went to her homecoming talk with Marisa (Sister Lee), said hi to a couple other returned missionaries from our mission (yes I did hug the guys) and generally had a great time. Janelle and I have agreed to disagree on all things pertaining to clothing, as our tastes could not be more different. It's funny the friends you gain on your mission that you love to death, but sometimes can't imagine anyone being more different from you. Welcome back Janelle!

No comments: