Friday, October 31, 2008

Turn of the Screw (continued) and a small world (continued)

So Turn of the Screw is going really well, we have our last performances this week, and then I'll start working on Joyful Noise, which will go off a little after Thanksgiving. The director has only been to the play a couple of times since it opened, but the director's husband came last night and he said it was fantastic! He said the lighting was "chiseled" and the sound perfect. Ha! Thank you very much!
After the performance last night I was talking to Ben, the one I already had the weird connection with, and he mentioned "Oh my sister and her husband are coming on Saturday, and their last name is Forsyth, too!" Really? "Yeah but they have an E on the end." Um...pretty sure I'm going to know who they are then. What are their names? "Um...Andrew?" Haha can you believe that? Ben's sister is Andy's wife! How weird is that? So Ben called and told them, then I talked to them, and they're coming to the matinee on Saturday. My roommates are all coming that same time, too, as well as my home teachers and a few other people from the ward. So it's going to be fun!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

I wish I was coming. Break a leg! (Not necessarily your own.)

Lisa said...

isn't that weird when that happens? I met a guy who was in our ward when Daddy was bishop when I was in PA! Totally random but kinda cool.... Good luck tonight!